Thursday, December 16, 2021

ES 1 Transcending Enkian, Enlian & False Zion Subversions–Part 1


 

How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of YHVH is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie (Jeremiah 8:8)

For in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak to your fathers or command them concerning burnt offerings and sacrifices (Jeremiah 7:22)


A mixed multitude (Erev Rav, masters of darkness) also went up with them, along with flocks and herds, a very large number of livestock (Exodus 12:38)
 

To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith YHVH: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting (Isaiah 1:11-13)

From Mount Zion, the perfect in Beauty, the Elohim shine forth...
If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for Tabel (true Universal Earth) and its fullness are mine. (Psalm 50: 2-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment